Les Marmottes is a luxury chalet with 4 bedrooms, on the shore of the Lake des Castors. With an access ramp for a wheelchair, this chalet can host disabled people.
Main floor :
Second floor / Mezzanine :
Establishment number (CITQ) : 254483
Electronic devices :
Arrive early and enjoy, from the beginning of your stay, free access to the Outdoor Center!
Summer access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
Winter access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
|season||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||5 nights||6 nights||7 nights|
|Low Season Week Promo||1008 $||1331 $||1673 $||1966 $||—||—|
|Low Season Regular Rate||1260 $||1663 $||2092 $||2457 $||2759 $||2999 $|
|High Season||1450 $||1914 $||2407 $||2828 $||3176 $||3451 $|
|Very High Season||1595 $||2105 $||2648 $||3110 $||3493 $||3796 $|
|Holidays||2028 $||2677 $||3366 $||3955 $||4441 $||4827 $|
Price for 4 adults. 20$ per night per additional adult. 10$ per night per additional child.
Security Deposit : 1000$
Low Season - Week Promo*
No other promotion or discount can be applied to this rate.
From Sunday to Thursday, from March 13th to June 16th, 2022, from September 5th to December 14th, 2022, and from March 12th to June 15th, 2023.
Low Season - Regular Rate
Friday and Saturday, from March 13th to June 16th, 2022, from September 5th to December 14th, 2022, and from March 12th to June 15th, 2023.
June 17th to July 14th, 2022, August 14th to September 4th, 2022, December 15th to December 20th, 2022, January 4th to February 23rd, 2023, June 16th to July 6th, 2023, August 27th to September 3rd, 2023 + public Holidays *
Very high Season
July 15th to August 13th, 2022, February 24th to March 11th, 2023, and from July 7th to August 26th, 2023.
December 21st, 2022, to January 3rd, 2023
Please note that these rates are for the current year. A rate increase is planned for the next years.
Overnight rates are available on request, under certain conditions.
Taxes not included: Lodging tax (3.5%) + GST + QST
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Credit Cards Accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX & DISCOVER
*A 3-night minimum stay is required on Holidays, excepting Patriot's Day.
- 50% of the total rental amount upon booking
- Balance due on check-in day
- A security deposit between $750 and $2000 is required at check-in on a credit card. (The amount varies according to the cottage.)
COTTAGE RENTAL CONDITIONS
- Check-in at 4 PM / Check-out : Before 12 PM (noon)
*For the cottage Etincelle, check-in is at 5 p.m.
- IMPORTANT Please note that you can arrive earlier than check-in time in order to visit our village and enjoy seasonal activities. However, the cottage will not be available before 4 PM.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
- You can prolong your stay!
- Early check-in: from 10 AM on the day of your arrival. Ask for the possibility by phone the day before your arrival.
- Late check-out: until 4 PM on the day of your departure. Ask for the possibility when you check-in.
*Under certain conditions.
Rates for early check-in and late check-out
- Small cottage: 50$ + taxes
- Medium cottage: 75$ + taxes
- Large cottage: 100$ + taxes
- Étincelle: 250$ + taxes
For cottages that offer a washer and dryer, Au Chalet en Bois Rond is not responsible for breakage or damage that may be caused to clothing or other items.