Share this cottage
COTTAGE FOR RENT Coureur des Bois, Québec, Canada, waterfront Lac des Castors
Coureur des Bois
Private outdoor spa
Cellular signal booster
Car charging station
Hot tub, Internet
The cottage Le Coureur des Bois is a luxurious cottage with rustic chic charm. The noble materials which are its essence add to its comfort.
Main floor :
• Open area
• Walk-in with shelves, hooks and seats
• Well-equipped kitchen : 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, all pots and pans to prepare meals for 20 people.
• Dining room which easily seats 16 to 20 people. Island with 4 seats
• Living room with large couch and stone fireplace.
• 60-inch TV, DVD player, satellite and Bose soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity
• Bathroom with ceramic shower and freestanding bath
• Living room with 60-inch TV, DVD player and satellite
• 2 bedrooms with king bed
• 3 bedrooms with queen bed
• 2 bedrooms with a double bed with a double bunk bed, and a pull-out bed
• 2 complete bathrooms, 1 with shower bath and the other with ceramic shower
Upstairs / mezzanine
• Pool table
• Foosball table
• Hockey table
• 55-inch TV, DVD player and satellite
• Washroom with toilet and sink
• Large private beach
• Complete outdoor kitch
• BBQ double
• Large picninc table with 20 seats
• Hot tub 10 seats
• Dock with paddleboat and 2 kayaks (1 adult, 1 child)
• Outdoor fireplace
• Playground for kids (Spring 2018)
• 12 Adirondack chairs
• Electric vehicle charging station
**** Pets are FORBIDDEN and to ensure a healthy environment, our cottages are smoke-free.
General description of this cottage for rent
- Capacity: 20 people
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms and 1 washroom
- Private outdoor hot tub 10-seat
- Pool table
- BBQ double
- 2 refrigerators
- Microwave oven
- Washer and dryer
- 1 paddle boat
- 2 kayaks
- Cellphone signal amplifier
- Air conditioning
Rates of this cottage for rent
|Taxes not included||High season||Low season||Holiday Rates|
|Extra adult.: 20$ per night / Extra child.: 10$ per night||14 adultes||14 adultes||Maximum capacity|
Please note that these rates are for the current year.
A rate increase is planned for the next years.
Contact us for more details.
High season: June 14th to September 12th, December 15th to March 15th + holidays *
Low season: March 15th to June 13th, September 13th to December 19th
Holidays: December 20th, 2018 to January 3rd, 2019
One night rates available on request, under conditions and availabilities.
Taxes not included. Lodging tax (3,5%) + GST + QST
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
We accept credit cards from VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX.
*A minimum of 3 nights is required on holidays, excluding Easter and Patriots’ day
Cottage Booking Conditions
PAYMENT METHOD25% of the total rental amount upon booking 25% of the total rental amount one month before check-in Balance due on check-in day Security deposit of $1500 minimum is required at check-in on a credit card
COTTAGE RENTAL CONDITIONS
Check-in 4 p.m. / Check-out noon
IMPORTANT Please note that you can arrive earlier than check-in time in order to visit our village and enjoy seasonal activities. However, the cottage will not be available before 4 PM.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
You can prolong your stay!
Early check-in : from 10 AM on the day of your arrival. Ask for possibility by phone the day before your arrival.
Late check-out : until 4 PM on the day of your departure. Ask for possibility when you check-in.
Under certain conditions.
Rates for early check-in and late check-out
Small cottage : 50$ + taxes
Medium cottage : 75$ + taxes
Large cottage : 100$ + taxes
This post is also available in: French