Capteur de Reves stands on the banks of Lac des Loutres which is part of the village Au Chalet en Bois Rond. The chalet can comfortably accommodate 11 people.
Main floor :
Second floor :
Establishment number (CITQ) : 254310
*Boats are available between Victoria Day and Thanksgiving.
Electronic devices :
Arrive early and enjoy, from the beginning of your stay, free access to the Outdoor Center!
Summer access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
Winter access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
|season||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||5 nights||6 nights||7 nights|
|Low Season Week Promo||932 $||1230 $||1547 $||1817 $||—||—|
|Low Season Regular Rate||1165 $||1538 $||1934 $||2272 $||2551 $||2773 $|
|High Season||1340 $||1769 $||2224 $||2613 $||2935 $||3189 $|
|Very High Season||1475 $||1947 $||2449 $||2876 $||3230 $||3511 $|
|Holidays||1944 $||2566 $||3227 $||3791 $||4257 $||4627 $|
Price for 4 adults. 20$ per night per additional adult. 10$ per night per additional child.
Security Deposit : 1000$
Low season - Promo Week*
No other promotions or discounts apply to this rate.
Sunday to Thursday, from September 4th to December 13th, 2023, from March 10th to June 13th, 2024, and from September 3rd to December 12th, 2024.
Low season - Regular rate
Friday and Saturday, from September 4th to December 13th, 2023, March 10th to June 13th, 2024, and September 3rd to December 12th, 2024
From June 16th to July 6th, 2023, August 27th to September 3rd, 2023, December 14th to 20th, 2023, January 4th to February 22nd, 2024, June 14th to July 11th, 2024, August 18th to September 2nd, 2024, and December 13th to December 19th, 2024 + public holidays*.
Very high season
July 7th to August 26th, 2023, February 23rd to March 9th, 2024, and July 12th to August 17th, 2024
December 21st, 2023 to January 3rd, 2024
Please note that these rates are for the current year. A rate increase is planned for the next years.
Taxes not included: Lodging tax (3.5%) + GST + QST
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Credit Cards Accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX & DISCOVER
*A 3-night minimum stay is required on Holidays, excepting Easter and Patriot's Day weekends.
- 50% of the total rental amount upon booking
- Balance due on check-in day
- A security deposit between $750 and $2000 is required at check-in on a credit card. (The amount varies according to the cottage.)
COTTAGE RENTAL CONDITIONS
- Check-in at 4 PM / Check-out : Before 12 PM (noon)
*For the cottage Etincelle, check-in is at 5 p.m.
* Between June 23rd and September 6th: The check-in time for cottages with a capacity of 14 people or more is from 5 p.m.
- IMPORTANT Please note that you can arrive earlier than check-in time in order to visit our village and enjoy seasonal activities. However, the cottage will not be available before 4 PM.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
- You can prolong your stay!
- Early check-in: from 10 AM on the day of your arrival. Ask for the possibility by phone the day before your arrival.
- Late check-out: until 4 PM on the day of your departure. Ask for the possibility when you check-in.
*Under certain conditions.
Rates for early check-in and late check-out
- Small cottage: 50$ + taxes
- Medium cottage: 75$ + taxes
- Large cottage: 100$ + taxes
- Étincelle: 250$ + taxes
For cottages that offer a washer and dryer, Au Chalet en Bois Rond is not responsible for breakage or damage that may be caused to clothing or other items.
**To avoid contamination of our lakes, outside boats are not permitted on our lakes. You may use your own boats on the Sainte-Anne River.