The cottage Aigle Noir is located in a peaceful setting surrounded by forest and bordered by the Sainte-Anne River. With its magnificent view and intimate grounds, this cottage will charm you with its authenticity and open spaces. All these features put together will allow you to spend quality time with friends or family.
Main floor :
Second floor / Mezzanine :
Establishment number (CITQ) : 294246
Electronic devices :
Arrive early and enjoy, from the beginning of your stay, free access to the Outdoor Center!
Summer access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
Winter access to the Outdoor Center, included with your cottage rental
|season||2 nights||3 nights||4 nights||5 nights||6 nights||7 nights|
|Low Season Week Promo||1176 $||1552 $||1952 $||2293 $||—||—|
|Low Season Regular Rate||1470 $||1940 $||2440 $||2867 $||3219 $||3499 $|
|High Season||1685 $||2224 $||2797 $||3286 $||3690 $||4010 $|
|Very High Season||1855 $||2449 $||3079 $||3617 $||4062 $||4415 $|
|Holidays||2502 $||3303 $||4153 $||4879 $||5479 $||5955 $|
Price for 6 adults. 20$ per night per additional adult. 10$ per night per additional child.
Security Deposit : 1500$
Low Season - Week Promo*
No other promotion or discount can be applied to this rate.
From Sunday to Thursday, from September 6th to December 19th, 2021, from March 13th to June 16th, 2022, and from September 5th to December 18th, 2022.
Low Season - Regular Rate
Friday and Saturday, from September 6th to December 19th, 2021, from March 13th to June 16th, 2022, and from September 5th to December 18th, 2022.
January 4th, 2021 to February 24th, 2022, June 17th to July 14th, 2022, and August 14th to September 4th, 2022 + public Holidays *
Very high Season
February 25th, 2022 to March 12th, 2022, and July 15th to August 13th, 2022
December 20th, 2021 to January 3rd 2022
Please note that these rates are for the current year. A rate increase is planned for the next years.
Overnight rates are available on request, under certain conditions.
Taxes not included: Lodging tax (3.5%) + GST + QST
All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Credit Cards Accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX & DISCOVER
*A 3-night minimum stay is required on Holidays, excepting Easter and Patriot's Day.
- 50% of the total rental amount upon booking
- Balance due on check-in day
- A security deposit between $750 and $2000 is required at check-in on a credit card. (The amount varies according to the cottage.)
COTTAGE RENTAL CONDITIONS
- Check-in at 4 PM / Check-out : Before 12 PM (noon)
- IMPORTANT Please note that you can arrive earlier than check-in time in order to visit our village and enjoy seasonal activities. However, the cottage will not be available before 4 PM.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
- You can prolong your stay!
- Early check-in: from 10 AM on the day of your arrival. Ask for the possibility by phone the day before your arrival.
- Late check-out: until 4 PM on the day of your departure. Ask for the possibility when you check-in.
*Under certain conditions.
Rates for early check-in and late check-out
- Small cottage: 50$ + taxes
- Medium cottage: 75$ + taxes
- Large cottage: 100$ + taxes
- Étincelle: 250$ + taxes
For cottages that offer a washer and dryer, Au Chalet en Bois Rond is not responsible for breakage or damage that may be caused to clothing or other items.