Discover this popular winter activity with an experienced guide!
Our Snowmobile Guided Experience is a great way to safely experiment this winter activity. You can access the federal trails from the Village, along with all the beautiful corners of Quebec.
Activity open to all! Visit the Outdoor Center to rent your snowmobile! Whether you stay in a chalet or you are visiting for the day, enjoy!
The «Snowmobile Guided Experience - Half-day» package includes:
- Activity of a half-day, including about 3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes in trails
- Driving training
- Professional guide
- Expedition Sport 900 Ace Snowmobile
- Winter clothing rental
- Coffee or hot chocolate when you come back, around a bonfire
- Departures at 8:00 AM or 12:30 PM
Solo - Adult
Duo - 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 kid
**3500$ security deposit required per snowmobile
Taxes not included
- 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Kids must be tall enough to lay their feet flat for security reasons.
- Rental contract and security deposit required.
- According to availability.
- Rates before taxes.
- Security deposit for theft and accident (transportation not included): $3500 as a preauthorization on a credit card.
- Credit card only
- Price before taxes
- Make sure to arrive a little early. Departures take place at the indicated time, latecomers will not be expected or reimbursed or compensated for their delay.
- Winter clothing required: boots, mittens, hat, pants, and snowsuit. You may be denied access to the activity if you are not properly dressed. You can rent snowsuits on site for $25 + taxes per person.
- Mandatory helmet liner for hygiene reasons, not included ($)
Terms of payment:
- 100% upon reservation
- 7 days or more before activity; free of charge.
- 7 days or less before activity; 50% non-refundable.
- 24 hours or less before activity; the full amount of the rental will be charged.
- Only Chalet en Bois Rond has the right to cancel the activity due to extreme weather conditions.
- Au Chalet en Bois Rond cannot be held accountable for the reasons for which a client may want to cancel.
- The terms, conditions, and cancellation policies are different for groups.