Discover this popular winter activity with an experienced guide!
Our Snowmobile Guided Experience is a great way to safely experiment this winter activity. You can access the federal trails from the Village, along with all the beautiful corners of Quebec.
Activity open to all! Visit the Outdoor Center to rent your snowmobile! Whether you stay in a chalet or you are visiting for the day, enjoy!
The «Snowmobile Guided Experience - Half-day» package includes:
- Activity of a half-day, including about 3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes in trails
- Driving training
- Professional guide
- Expedition Sport 900 Ace Snowmobile
- Winter clothing rental
- Departures at 8:00 AM or 12:30 PM
|Solo - Adult||$299.00|
|Duo - 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 kid||$335.00|
|**4000$ security deposit required per snowmobile|
|Taxes not included|
Clothing and equipment included: Snowmobile helmet. Boots, mittens, pants and snow coat.
Mandatory clothing and equipment not included: Balaclava, valid driver's license.
Suggested clothing or equipment: Toque.
During busy weekends, the Holidays and March break, please ensure to book your ride in advance so there is still availability.
- 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Kids must be tall enough to lay their feet flat for security reasons.
- Rental contract and security deposit required.
- According to availability.
- Rates before taxes.
- Security deposit for theft and accident (transportation not included): $4000 as a preauthorization on a credit card.
- Credit card only
- Price before taxes
- Make sure to arrive a little early. Departures take place at the indicated time, latecomers will not be expected or reimbursed or compensated for their delay.
- Winter clothing required: boots, mittens, hat, pants, and snowsuit. You may be denied access to the activity if you are not properly dressed.
- Mandatory helmet liner for hygiene reasons, not included ($)
Terms of payment:
- 100% upon reservation
- 7 days or more before activity; free of charge.
- 7 days or less before activity; 50% non-refundable.
- 24 hours or less before activity; the full amount of the rental will be charged.
- Only Chalet en Bois Rond has the right to cancel the activity due to extreme weather conditions.
- Au Chalet en Bois Rond cannot be held accountable for the reasons for which a client may want to cancel.
- The terms, conditions, and cancellation policies are different for groups.