« Let’s go to the Sugar Shack ! »
Au Chalet en Bois Rond is proud to have in its village a sugar shack that offers a stamp of genuine Quebec authenticity. You can wander through the trails to get there. Stop and taste maple taffy on the snow, offered during the sugar shack season, where you can also run the maple water with a horse.
- Maple taffy on snow
- Maple sap run with our horses
- Horse drawn sleigh rides
- Skating rink, snowshoeing trails, ice fishing (weather permitting).
Sugar Shack BRUNCH : You don’t want to miss it!!
From March 25th to April 23th, 2017
Every Saturday and Sunday, as well as Easter Monday (March 28th, 2016)
10 h and 12 h
- Adult : 24.50$ + taxes
- Child from 6 to 11 years old : 13$ + taxes
- Child from 3 to 5 years old : 6$
- Child from 0 to 2 years old : Free
Maple Sugar Time Party « Come tap your feet ! »
Music night with “Le Rêve du Diable” Followed by the duo of Yan Boissonnault.
Festive bar ambiance, folk music! Come dance and tap your feet!
March 25th, 2017. Doors open at 7:30 pm. Show from 9pm!
- Pre-sale: $ 15 / Door: $ 18 (per person, tax included)
- Limited space! Buy your tickets in advance.
During the week, lunches and dinners for groups! Certain conditions apply.
Book now !
1 877 629-1233
This post is also available in: French