A huge territory and impressive landscapes to discover
Territory of more than 70 km2 touching five municipalities: Saint-Ubalde, Saint-Alban, Saint-Casimir, Portneuf, and Rivière-à-Pierre. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, caving, climbing, camping, canoe-camping, fishing, and cottage rentals are all products that allow visitors to enjoy this exceptional natural environment!
The main geomorphological attractions are undoubtedly the majestic Long and Montauban lakes around which a multitude of other small lakes and rivers are arranged where tranquility is the main wealth. The grandiose cliff of Lac Long impresses us with its immensity. Territory frequented by the Peregrine Falcon, white-tailed deer containment area, presence of lake trout (Touladi), fauna and flora are omnipresent.
- Discover a multitude of lakes including the majestic Long and Montauban lakes
- Explore our network of more than 70 km of hiking trails
- Contemplate the grandiose landscape from the belvedere of Lake Carillon or that of the Montagne de la Tour
- Live a night in nature at one of our 100 rustic campsites
- Explore the cave Le Trou du Diable in Saint-Casimir
- Navigate by canoe, kayak, inflatable raft or paddleboard
- Visit an old hydroelectric power station
- Surpass yourself in cross-country ski and snowshoe trails
Contact information :
1-855-284-4232 & 418-268-6681