Winter activity par excellence, hop on a dog sledding ride!
Our pack of sled dogs is undoubtedly the must of the season. Indeed, you will be able to enjoy quite an exceptional ride! 45 minutes from Quebec, come enjoy the great outdoors, with dog sledding and an experienced guide.
Activity open to all! Whether you are staying in a cottage or just passing through the day, enjoy this typical activity!
The package «Authentik tête à tête» includes:
- 1h30 of dog sledding activity, approximatively
- 1 hour in trails
- Driving instructions
- Professional guide
- 16 people / departure*
- Hot chocolate
- Meeting with the puppies
- 4 departures per day : 8:30 AM - 10:15 AM - 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
13 years and +
|$ 92 + taxes|
From 6 to 12 years
|$ 48 + taxes|
From 3 to 5 years
* The composition of the group and the places of the participants on the sleds are at the guide's discretion.
**A “solo” option is available if you wish to drive your sled and not be paired with another person. The cost of this option is $ 180 + taxes per person.
- Make sure to arrive a little early. Departures take place at the indicated time, latecomers will not be expected or reimbursed or compensated for their delay.
- Winter clothing required: boots, mittens, hat, pants, and snowsuit. You may be denied access to the activity if you are not properly dressed. You can rent snowsuits on-site for $30 + taxes per person.
- Pregnant woman and child of two years old or younger excluded.
- Upon reservation only.
Schedule your dog sled ride for this winter. The seats are limited!
Mandatory clothing and equipment not included: Boots, mittens, toque, pants and snow coat.
Suggested clothing or equipment: Sunglasses, sunscreen.
Difficulty level : Beginner
During busy weekends, the Holidays, or March break, please ensure to book your ride in advance, so there is still availability.
Terms of payment:
- 100% upon reservation
- 7 days or more before activity : 10% non-refundable administration fee.
- 7 days or less before activity : 50% non-refundable.
- 24 hours or less before activity : the full amount of the rental will be charged.
- Only Chalet en Bois Rond has the right to cancel the activity due to extreme weather conditions.
- Au Chalet en Bois Rond cannot be held accountable for the reasons for which a client may want to cancel.
- The terms, conditions, and cancellation policies are different for groups.
- Departures take place at the indicated time, latecomers will not be expected or reimbursed or compensated for their delay.