Cross-country skiing, walking and snowshoeing center located in Portneuf.
Our forest trails blend harmoniously with rich and varied nature. It offers 20 km of easy and intermediate ski touring trails as well as 9 km of hiking trails and 5 km of snowshoe trails. The hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (during the winter period). The reception center (recreation center) is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. The Ski-Neuf center is part of the Regroupement des stations de ski de fond de la région de Québec.
* Please note that there is no equipment rental service on-site.
Here is what we offer you:
- Double trails at the start and finish
- Tracks maintained regularly
- Two shelters (to be heated by skiers)
- Toilets (in the reception area)
- Dry toilets at the 2nd refuge
- Parking area
- Related activities: ice rink, ice rink
- Food and beverages available at the reception desk
** Cross-country skiing, hiking trails, and snowshoeing are free for all. Be careful and stay on the trails during your outdoor activities. It is important to identify yourself, enter the time of your departure, and the planned route in order to allow us to better intervene in an emergency and to keep statistics to better serve you. Out of respect for the users and for the landowners who grant us a right of way, thank you for helping us to keep the premises clean.
Contact information :
The Ski-Neuf center is located at 451, boul. Gauthier in Portneuf