A sport out of the ordinary! Try our walking trail along with one of the dogs of our pack.
Enjoyable activity that allows the dogs in our dog sledding pack to be active and trained all year round.
This walk will allow you to have a privileged contact with the dog and to live a beautiful moment in the open air.
The activity lasts about 2 hours and includes:
- Presentation of the pack
- Training and selection of dogs
- 1 hour of hiking on the trail including a stop at the pond
- Return to the kennel and presentation of the puppies
Schedule: hours to be confirmed depending on the season.
- Fall season : Departure at 10:00 AM
- 2 to 8 people per departure
- Reservation required
16 years old and over
|$55.00 + taxes|
From 10 to 15 years old
|$40.00 + taxes|
2 adults & 2 kids
|$165.00 + taxes|
Clothing and equipment included: Harness.
Mandatory clothing and equipment not included: Sports shoes, long-sleeve shirt, pants.
Suggested clothing or equipment: Knee pads, elbow pads, sunglasses, sunscreen, bottle of water.
Terms of payment:
- 100% upon reservation
- 7 days or more before activity; free of charge.
- 7 days or less before activity; 50% non-refundable.
- 24 hours or less before activity; the full amount of the rental will be charged.
- Only Chalet en Bois Rond has the right to cancel the activity due to extreme weather conditions.
- Au Chalet en Bois Rond cannot be held accountable for the reasons for which a client may want to cancel.
- The terms, conditions, and cancellation policies are different for groups.
- If you are late more than 20 minutes, the activity will be canceled and non-refundable.