Cottages and lots for sale
There are only 10 lots left to sell on the site and 4 beautiful cottages for sale. Come and see our new lot for sale directly on the banks of the Ste-Anne River, a beautiful, rare spot with a view beyond compare.
Cottages for sale
- Nirvana: SOLD
- Wapitik: 425 000$
- Sud: 339 000$
- Lynx: 249 000$
- Défricheur: 195 000$
For peaceful and nature loveer, idealy situated close to several interesting tourist areas, our log home village (Scandanvian method) offers you building lots ready for the construction of your log home cottage priced from 59 000 $ to 110 000$.
To visit (weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) contact Michel Breton 8h à 16h (418)329-1233.
Sundays between 8 a.m. and noon. Make an appointment for information for your construction.You can visit the rental cottages beginning at 11 :30 a.m.. Please note that it is always preferable to call first.
Activities, sports, cultural, and gastronomical
The charm of our little log home village is unparalleled, a region rich in quantity and quality :The Portneuf region, beautiful and unspoiled, access to several ZEC Natures reserves, (areas to be discovered by water, by foot, by kayak or by bicycle; enchanting site with exceptional flora and fauna, gold courses, varied bicycle paths, horseback riding, agricultural activities to be discovered close by, gourmet dining, bakeries, and cheese making.
All this at less than 50 minutes from the city of Québec and 50 minutes as well from the city of Trois-Rivières.
Use our rental agency to rent your cottage.
New You can travel throughout Quebec and stay in one of our cottages offered through our rental agency. Join us, become an owner of a magnificent vacation log home and offer your cottage for rent : we take care of everything for you. It is also possible to buy a cottage already built and already for being rented. Contact us for more information! Michel or Céline Breton at 418-329-1233.
There are many advantages to choosing our log home village for your cottage!
· We have qualified personnel able to finish the interior of your home
· Consultants on site every day of the week. If you choose to do the interior finishing yourself (auto contstruction) we can supply you with information and recomendations for your purchases (electricity, plumbing etc
· A guaranteed investment, part of a development that will protect your investment and make re-sale easier.
· A private entrance with an automated gate to control activities on site.
· A sales contract that protects your investment. For example: obligation to leave wooded border of a minimum of 15 feet on each side of your property, construction solely of log homes, no camping on site, no parties, ect.
· A log home rental agency where the demand for log home rental is always growing.
· A owners association that is very active
· Walking paths, cross country skiing, snowmobile trails, bike paths, all accessible from the cottages. (bike path 4 km away)
· Close the the town of Saint-Raymond (12 minutes) with its pictorqesque town centre as well as boutiques, pharmacies, cinema, bowling alley, restaurans, grocery stores, arena, and cheese shop.
· Beautiful navigatable river for 3 .5 km as well as 5 fishing lakes stocked with Rainbow trout. The St-Anne River is under the protection of Capsa. Our lakes are stocked, since 2005 we offer fishing rights. Open year round, you can try your hand at ice fishing during the winter. Our trout are from 12 to 16 inches long.
· Deer observation area (we feed them) and islands to protect our aquatic flora and fauna, numerous ducks make their nests on our islands during the summer months. You will see malards, loons, tuffted ducks, even birds like the large heron, white geese and many other species. Since June 2008 we have invested more than 7 000 000$ into our infrastructures.
· Our village is equipped with a Restaurant on site: The Restaurant Oie Sauvage, and a reception hall, Salle Denis Côté. We are now able to accommodate groups, for corporate events, weddings etc.
· Since last June we also have added a recreation area on site, with a large open air log pavillion, and a small parc for outdoor activities such as volleyball, horseshoes, etc.
Summer, winter, spring and fall, the great outdoors provides an endless source of pleasure. Our lovely log home retreats are a restful haven of tranquility that is yours to enjoy in the beautiful surroundings of nature.
Portneuf, a place to discover
Located on a huge domain in the heart of beautiful Portneuf just one hour from Québec, the lots provide access to a vast network of forest trails and kilometres of river.
Our log- homes are close to amenities, yet ideally located in a totally natural setting.
Cyclists will enjoy a 68 km cycling trail between Shannon and Rivière-à Pierre.
For snowmobile fans, more than 1000 km of trails are in the vicinity since we are close to a "Official Snowmobile Trail".
Small rivers with trout cross the property. The river becomes a lake in front of our property with riverbanks extending over 3 km which are navigable by boats. Ideal for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, etc... it is an unspoiled natural site covered with fir and maple trees.
Prices of Lots
- Lot area starting at 42,000 sq. ft.( 3994.7 square meters)
- Walking paths
- Lake on the establishment
- Maple Sugar Shack
- Private, controlled single-access road with gate
- Cycling and snowmobile trails nearby
- Trout fishing
- All cottages are hand scribed log-on-log structures
Note: Only 1 lot available with river frontage
| 4, 6, 8 , 12, 16, 504 on Castors Lake
18 on Loup-Cervier Lake
507 on Loutres Lake
|59 000 $|
|One land on Cerfs Lake over the word chemin on chemin des Chutes||69 000 $|
|9 chemin des Bernaches on the St-Anne River||110000$|
Cottages for sale map
Click to enlarge. To see the availability and prices of our lots currently for sale look at the reference chart above, not at the map.
A small village of Scandinavian log homes is being created. One hundred log homes will be constructed in the next few years, in this beautiful place on the lakeside which offers breathtaking scenery in a peaceful environment. The log homes will be built on the huge pieces of land (164' X 272') in a woodland lakeside sector providing a perfect site for privacy during a vacation.
Build your cottage
Our construction partners:
Passion Bois Rond
We can build you the cottge you have always dreamed of, install it on your lot anywhere in the province of Quebec, or better yet you can choose your lot from those we still have for sale and have your log home built on our site.
Contact us now
phone number: +1 (418) 329-1233
Toll free number: 1-877-629-1233